Closed935 78th StreetBrooklyn, New York, 11228
This listing is no longer available.
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 3
- Lot Size Square Feet: 2450 sqft.
- Rooms: 10
- Property Type: Residential
- Property Sub Type: Multi Family
- Year Built: 1925
- Flooring: Hardwood,Tile
- Foundation Details: Block,Poured Concrete
- Heating: Gas
- Parking Features: 2 Spaces,Detached Garage
- Roof: Pitched
- Utilities: n/a
- Electric: 220 V,Circuit Breakers
- Street Address: 935 78th Street
- Neighborhood: Dyker Heights
- City: Brooklyn
- State: New York
- Postal Code: 11228
- Zoning: R4-1
Pricing & Sale Info
- Tax Annual Amount: $11,225
- MLS#: 460839
- Last Change Timestamp: Sep 23, 2022
- Source MLS: Brooklyn New York MLS
About This PropertyPrime Dyker Heights, Brick Two Family House. This beautiful home boasts a two-story semi-detached house, Finished basement,
Garage parking for 2- vehicles. Building size 20'x57', Lot size 24.5'x100'. First floor feature 2-bedrooms, huge living room, kitchen dinning room and full bathroom. office in the front. Second floor features Living room, three bedrooms, dinning room and kitchen.
Finished beautiful basement which can be easily accessible from the side entrance or from the backyard. Both Floors have central air. Beautiful quiet backyard to enjoy in the summertime your morning coffee or barbecue. Explore all the Dyker Heights and Bay Ridge offers - conveniently located a short distance , including tennis courts, parks, bicycles paths, etc. easily accessible to all shopping , bars, cafes and restaurants Dyker heights and bay Ridge has to offer. Proximity to major highways, express buses to NYC, local buses and the R- Train. the house is occupied only by the seller and will be delivered vacant.
This house will not last, it is a MUST SEE!!