Closed341 East 5 StreetBrooklyn, New York, 11218
This listing is no longer available.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 3000 sqft.
- Rooms: 9
- Property Type: Residential
- Property Sub Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built: 1899
- Flooring: Hardwood,Tile
- Foundation Details: Poured Concrete
- Heating: Gas
- Parking Features: 1 Space
- Roof: Pitched
- Utilities: n/a
- Electric: 220 V,Circuit Breakers
- Street Address: 341 East 5 Street
- Neighborhood: Kensington
- City: Brooklyn
- State: New York
- Postal Code: 11218
- Zoning: R5
Pricing & Sale Info
- Tax Annual Amount: $5,976
- MLS#: 441739
- Last Change Timestamp: Feb 25, 2021
- Source MLS: Brooklyn New York MLS
About This PropertyThis beautiful one family home and Colonial architecture style is located in one of the most charming neighborhood of Kensington. Discover this quality home with classic construction at an affordable price. Nestled in the heart of Brooklyn with great schools, appreciated diversity, and a family-friendly vibe. First floor sunny porch, huge living room, dinning room and kitchen which leads you to a deck in the back of the house. Second floor three bedrooms and bathroom, third floor three bedrooms.
Front and back yard, unfinished basement. 3 Minutes to Prospect Park, Subway Station. Transform your dream home from a vision into a beautiful reality. This house will not last!!! Call NOW!!!